Geotextile is also known as Coir fiber nets, are an ideal Erosion Control medium. Made with either machine spun or hand spun twines in machine operated or hand operated weaving looms. Coir nets helps to reduce soil loss and establishes new vegetation.
Coir nets are widely used for civil engineering applications and slope stabilization applications. The nettings break up water runoff and absorb the energy of flowing water.
Following can be customized according to the customer’s requirements.
1. Material Type: Coir (Coconut Fiber)
2. Standards sizes:
● 1 x 50 m in 740g/m2 (1 net in a bale)
● 4 x 50 m in 700g/m2 (1 net in a bale)
● 2 x 50 m in 700g/m2 (1 net in a bale)
● 2 x 50 m in 700g/m2 (2 net in a bale)
● 2 x 50m in 740g/m2 (2 net in a bale)
3. Weight: It depends according to the customer’s requirement.
4. Way of Packing: Geotextiles are wrapped with Strapping tapes and Stretch Films with the label.